Who doesn’t love jewellery? When you are looking for a gift for the woman you love, a piece of jewellery should be at the top of the list. To make it more special, why not choose gemstone jewellery! Gemstones are precious stones that are used to make jewellery. Depending on what you prefer, you can opt for gemstones that are rare. If you have yet to decide, here are a few gemstones to choose from.
Gemstones Used in Gemstone Jewellery
The following is a list of gemstones that are commonly used in making jewellery:
- Diamonds: Diamonds are gemstones with an undeniably beautiful sparkle. They are highly popular gemstones. Diamonds suitable for jewellery can be blue, black, brown, grey and white diamonds. There are even green and pink coloured diamonds too. With that, jewellers can create custom sets, engagement rings or earrings.
- Amethyst: Amethyst is a gemstone with purple colour tones. For gemstone jewellery purposes, amethyst that has a natural purplish pink tone is by far the most popular variety you will find.
- Opal: Gemstone jewellery made from opals is usually for women who like a style that is feminine. Opals come in many colours including white, black, pink and red. Most opals also have a wonderful sheen to them.
- Emerald: Emeralds are gemstones with bright green colour tones. For gemstone jewellery, not all emeralds have a bright green colour that is suitable for it. Make sure to choose the right kind of emeralds for Brisbane gemstone jewellery by talking to a trusted jeweller near you.
- Ruby: Gemstone jewellery made from rubies is usually for women who like red, pink and purple hues. Rubies are also the most suitable gemstone that could easily go with any outfit one is wearing.
- Alexandrite: Alexandrite gemstones are usually for women who like styles that are feminine.
- Pearl: Gemstone jewellery made from pearls is usually for women who like a more casual look. Pearls are very popular gemstones because they can easily be worn on different kinds of outfits.
Choosing Gemstone Jewellery
There are hundreds of gemstones available for gemstone jewellery making. Jewellers can also customise jewellery according to their client’s preferences especially if they want a specific type of gemstone. When choosing, you need to consider the precious stones that are best for different occasions. Take note that there are styles of jewellery that are suitable for formal outfits while there are also those that you can wear casually. Choosing gemstones is not easy, which is why most jewellery you will find is adorned with several types of gemstones. Talk to your preferred jeweller and they should be able to help you find the best gemstone jewellery for the woman you love the most.